Meditating on top of the mountains (with the aid of meditation music) is pretty awesome – try it!
My book is finally out – and it’s available at your nearby Borders. It’s called Climbing Mountains, and it’s an account of my (spiritual) journey across the mountains of Kinabalu in East Malaysia. As many of you know, I have had personal problems and inner demons that I needed to defeat, and for that I have journeyed into far flung places such as the Kinabalu peaks in Southeast Asia. A rewarding trip, and it also made me realize about many aspects of my life that I have subconsciously kept hidden for many years of my life.
How Brainwave Entrainment Helped Me In My Meditation
As many of you also know I meditate a lot in order to get inner peace. The problem with a beginner like me is that it is quite difficult to attain what is known as the “alpha state” in meditation. I also practice yoga, and in some ways it helped me silent the mindless chatter which really affects my concentration. A friend of mine, Kenny Stevens, recommended that I start to look into this technology called brainwave entrainment (some more details can be found here) which many people are using to help them achieve alpha state rather easily.
At first I didn’t feel comfortable with the music, but after awhile I got really used to it and now I cannot meditate without it. When I go hiking, I like to “reward” myself when reaching the peak by doing a little yoga and meditation when I am at the top. Now what I usually do is I load up my mp3 player with brainwave entrainment tracks and then meditate in the serene surroundings in the bushes. It’s an awesome, awesome experience! I have also done astral projections when I am meditating (read here for the Wikipedia article if you are new to all this).
Climbing Mountains – Not A Self-Help Book
Brainwave entrainment also helped me write my book. I put some NeuroActivator.com tracks in the background and then start to let my creative juices flow. If you are a writer and you suffer from writers block then I recommend that you start investigating brainwave entrainment techniques in order to overcome your sticking points. It worked for me, and there’s no reason that it won’t work for you.
Go get the book! Then email me at email@example.com for some bonus content not found in the book. There are some audio tracks which you can listen to while you meditate, and also other goodies which will help you achieve peak performance. Meditating is difficult, but with some brainwave entrainment software (which generates binaural beats) you will be able to achieve alpha state rather quickly – in 50 minutes or even less. My best time is about 44 minutes. Some say that experts in meditation can get into alpha or theta states in ten seconds flat! Now that’s pure brain mastery if you ask me. To do that, you will need to get hold of state-of-the-art isochronic tones which you can use to aid your meditation. I will share more about this technique in my profile page – watch this space!
Jason E. Kruk
Dating a Hippie Chick.
They are non-conforming, peace-loving, I-don’t-like-what-the-rest-of-the-world kind of women. They are the big-hair-don’t-care type who enjoys trips with nature, hanging out with friends, and arguing to people about what’s wrong with the society and what’s wrong with the government. If you’re not into any of these things, then dating this really awesome hippie chick might not come by easily for you.
Thank goodness, hippie chicks are less discriminating and more accepting of all types of men – they’re all for world peace and equality for all anyway so making friends with them is not that difficult. But that is just one part. Getting them attracted to you enough to date you would be a totally different challenge.
Date a Hippie Chick
Want to know what to talk about when you’re out with a girl? So here are some tips on how to attract and date your hippie chick:
- Be open-minded. In truth, this is what all the hipsters of the world are looking for: people with an open mind. You don’t have to believe them through and through, you just have to hear them out and understand what they believe in. No judgments, no biases, no nothing – just listen. Believe me, they have more stuff to say than you have just imagined.
- Explore the things that she likes. Explore her art, her quirks, her interests no matter how diversified they are. And remember that you’re at it because you are interested and curious, not because you just want to impress her. Be the tabula rasa that she’d be more than happy to talk to about these things to. You’ll realize that it would be a very awesome experience for it just as much as it is to you.
- Never try to challenge her beliefs. Unless you have a very good line of argument, or that you have a very valid reason for doing so, you might actually be in a very bad position the moment you start questioning it or debating it. Dude, it’s his life and as long as it does not harm her, let her. Enjoy the ride with her, you might end up loving the hippie life anyway.
- Take her on nature-themed date. Take her firefly watching, bird-watching, hiking, canoeing, or maybe even picnicking at the local park. The thing is, hippies tend to be very close to nature. And it would definitely make her happy if you can prepare a date for the two of you that is centralized in this theme. She will enjoy your company more thanks to a very relaxing environmental atmosphere.
- Avoid taking her to anything fancy or expensive. Hippies in general are the epitome of low-maintenance modern humans. They hate anything that resembles or reminds them of capitalism, where some people have nothing at all while some are enjoying practically everything. And this will only make her feel out of place at the very least, and angry at worst. Take her to a simple coffee shop or an art café; she’d love you for that.
Also see this very interesting article.
The best way to treat a hippie chick is to treat her like an equal, to recognize her spirit and her contribution in the world. That, she will definitely appreciate that.
Everyone wants to be an awesome lover. And everyone wants and hopes to believe that they actually are. But have you ever tried asking your partners about it? Have you, in any way, tried to figure out how your girlfriends feel about you?
You may think you’re God’s gift to your girlfriend, that you’re her dream guy personified, that she can’t have anyone better than you. Of course, you’d like to believe that you’re all that and more.
But, I hate to burst your bubble, what if she thinks you’re an a-hole boyfriend? And that she loves you a little too much that she’s willing to put up with your less than stellar attitude
How do you actually know whether you’re as good as you imagine you are in your brain, or you’re the epitome of the man every woman loves to hate?
Signs Signs Signs!
Here are some surefire, telltale signs that say you are an A-H-O-L-E (you and your girlfriend will thank me for this later):
- You always talk about yourself. Bah, really? Haven’t you got better things to do, think, spend time on, and talk about other than yourself? This is pure selfishness and defeats the purpose of being in a relationship. When was the last time you actually asked your girlfriend how she truly is? When was the last time you actually listened to her? You should take time to listen to your girlfriend not because she likes it but because you are genuinely interested in her life.
- You tell her what to do…all the time. Being in a relationship means feeling confident about being yourself. After all, that’s what love means – being yourself and never once feeling afraid of being judged for it. If you cannot give your girlfriend this kind of appreciation and acceptance, then there’s definitely something wrong with your idea of love and a healthy and open relationship. And yes, you’re an absolute a-hole.
- You flirt around with other women knowing that your girlfriend will forgive you for it anyway. Cheating on your girlfriend once, in my opinion, is unforgivable. Doing it again and again thinking that she’s okay with it anyway, is NEVER okay. You should be ashamed of yourself for abusing her tolerance and her undying love for you.
- You cheat on her again and again. I’ve seen and met a lot of men who think this way: ‘I’ll cheat around today, again and again and as much as I want to; I’ll end up with her anyway, I’ll just straighten up when we’re married’. I’m sorry wasn’t informed there was a good time and a bad time to be loyal to your girlfriend! Man, cheating is bad. Cheating again and again is inhumane, and I’ll have to talk to your girlfriend about it real soon.
- You call her names when you’re having a fight or worse, you hurt her physically. There’s no excuse for physical, verbal and mental abuse. These create very deep wounds that they’d carry even after you part ways. You won’t just be an a-hole for doing this. You’d be an animal not capable of love and needing serious professional intervention.
Read this with your girlfriend and together discover whether or not you’re a terrible boyfriend or not. Need some dating and relationship guidance for men? Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Boost your love life.
No man is an island. And no one could ever make so much of his love life alone. Have you ever noticed how the social butterflies of the lot are the ones who get the most exciting and most active dating lives? Everyone needs a wingman or a BFF somewhere to help boost their chances at dating and finding their one true love. See, the more people you know and mingle with, the more chances you have of meeting potential dates. You can also see my last blog post here.
But then again, quality still sits over quantity. Not everyone you know can help you with your dating quests. That is why you have to keep some key people – be good to them, be close to them, and spend time with them because they have the power to help you upgrade your current dating life.
People you need to boost you lovelife
Read some tips from PUA Database website. Here are the 5 key people I’m talking about:
Mother knows best.
- Your mother. If you’re a single man looking to meet great women for potential dates, trust me, you should not ignore your mother’s ideas. Women dig men who are sweet and nice to mommy – it makes women believe that you would know how to treat a woman. And don’t just roll your eyes on your mom’s matchmaking attempts; after all, no one in this world knows you better than your own mother so she must have seen something in whoever she’s trying to hook you up with to think that you’d make a great pair!
- A female best friend. Yes, gentlemen. Men and women can share a purely platonic relationship and you can always make the most of this friendship by having her help you meet all of her other pretty lady friends. And if you’re a really, really good guy, she could build you up so easily better than any wingman could ever do.
- Little nephew/niece. Ahh but of course. Women love men who are close to little children. Even the most cold-hearted of women could not deny the aww-worthiness of an adult male playing with a little tot. So don’t forget to volunteer for play dates and babysitting jobs to your little nephew or your niece; you’re likely to get some worthy attention from the ladies!
- The not-so-cool-guy at the office. There may be perks for being a wallflower, but trust me, there are perks to befriending one too. For one, and this may sound mean, going with the guy that is less attractive and is less noticeable than you actually makes you look more attractive and more confident than you actually are. That makes for the perfect companion to a night out. On top of that, girls love the caring buddy who looks after his shy friend and helps him get along with the crowd.
- The local good guy. Hang out with the popular Mr. or Mrs. Good Deeds in your locality. It could be the clergyman, the local soup kitchen manager or anyone who’s known in your community to be the epitome of goodness and kindness. Not only will their niceness rub off on you and will likely help make you a much better person; they actually make you look good to the ladies (and their popularity actually ensures that they actually know quite a lot of girls). After all, the kind of friendship you keep will say a lot about you.
If you don’t have these types of friends yet, then it’s high time you improve your friends’ lists. After reading this and effectively applied, you can use these tips to improve your love life.
Some guys are just not cut for a long-term, serious committed relationship. And they’re mostly the ones who are so good at flirting and making ladies fall for them only to break their hearts when they say they’re not ready for the real thing.
While some are born to be husbands, some can hardly make it past the flirtationship stage. While some are celebrating their nth anniversaries and are already thinking about lifetime commitment, others have mastered the art of picking up women because that’s the only thing they do – pickup women but never get into relationships.
You think you’re ready for commitment? Here are some signs that you are:
You are ready for a relationship if you put her happiness before yours.
- If you’re committing because you want to and not because you feel like you ought to. A lot of men are compelled into commitment because they’ve been going out with the same girl for quite a long time already. Others do so because of pressure from friends, or maybe from the woman. If you’re committing to one girl, whether in marriage or not, it should be because you’re perfectly happy with one girl and not because that’s what everyone thinks is good for you. Remember: at the end of the day, you’ll be the other half of the relationship and not anyone from outside of it. Make sure the decision is complete yours.
- You put her happiness before yours. This is one of the best manifestations of unconditional love. You cannot enter in a committed relationship thinking only of all the benefits and advantages it has for you. If you find yourself thinking more about the other person in the relationship, thinking about what they would need over what you would, and thinking more about their happiness than your own, then you are ready for a commitment. This will be tested and be useful when things are not going too perfectly between you two. It pays to know what the ladies want, if you ask me. When your love is so much bigger than your arguments, and she is more important than your pride, then good news: you’re ready for a relationship.
- You’re ready for a romantic commitment if you are free of emotional baggage from your past relationships. Broken hearts, bad breakups, and even worse exes could traumatize even the best of us. But if you’ve gone past being affected by it and being bitter about it, and you see women not as a complete threat or just another one of those women who will hurt you or whatever, then maybe – just maybe – you are ready to get yourself in the middle of another relationship.
- When you can find that you can be completely at ease with yourself. One of the biggest setbacks of people in a relationship is getting into it filled with personal insecurities. If you find yourself completely happy with who you are, confident about the kind of lover you will be, and at ease with yourself, then you are ready to commit yourself in a relationship. See, insecurities are a very heavy baggage to carry and it more often than not ruins how you deal with future lovers. It stops you from loving someone and from being loved completely.
So, are you ready for commitment? If you are, make sure she is, too. Needless to say, it’s useless to be ready when she’s not into you.
No one is ever too old for love. You can be 50 and be head over heels in love with someone like you are just sixteen and starting your life together. But that is not without saying that being senior and dating is challenging. When you are older, you want every moment to count, first date included.You cannot possibly be as adventurous in love when you’re in your 50s and 60s as you were in your 20s and 30s. There are no more hookups, no more one night stands, nothing too wild or crazy. Btw, here are some good pickup lines from SonicSeduction.net.
No one is ever too old for love.
Single men past their 50s are common these days – they are composed of men who have never settled down with anyone in marriage, have been divorced at least once in their lifetime, or those who are sadly widowed. And fortunately for them, there are ways for these single men to find their dates more easily.
Apart from senior dating sites that are bigger hits than regular ones, there are also countless senior clubs and organizations that allow these golden boys to meet these equally golden ladies for the possibility of dating.
But just because they are made much more convenient than usual does not mean they should just go out there and take everything that presents itself as a ‘date opportunity’.
If you’re above 50, single and looking to date, or has some groovy uncle who’s out to explore his single life past 50, here are some very helpful dating tips:
- Stick to within the age group. Go ahead and tell me about how ‘age does not matter’ but tell me – just as well – how you are going to enjoy a date night with someone who could pass up to be your granddaughter. How could your arthritic knees ever find the energy to go out clubbing with your really young girlfriend who wants to spend all night dancing? How can you possibly enjoy your ‘couple holiday’ when she wants to go skiing and you can’t even walk uphill for a minute without sucking on your asthma inhalers?
- Always be safe. This is especially true if you are going for the online portals to help your dating life. The internet is full of sharks who are only after the vulnerable ones and the only way to avoid them is to be cautious. Know the basics of internet safety, never take too much risks, and anything that asks you to pay for something and someone even before you met for dinner should be a red flag for you.
- Look well. Being above 50 does not mean you can already let yourself go physically. Sure you may have added on some pounds and your skin is a far cry from the vibrant ones you’ve enjoyed in your younger years but that does not mean you can never look great anymore. The best way to look well is to be clean. Always shower, wear clean clothes every time, and smell clean by using deodorants. Remember, older ladies are pickier on their men and a shirt with spaghetti stain will definitely cross you out of her list.
Be the golden boy that you are! Show them young guns how you did it back in the day!
So we have heard guys whine – all the time, again and again and again – about why the good girls date bad guys. But we’ve never really fully heard a lot about why the good guys – the nice, angelic, innocent, gentlemanly kind of guys – always end up dating the class Bee-atch.
Admit it or not, good guys are challenged with the bad girls.
Really, why do good guys end up dating the bad girls? You probably still don’t know how to get a woman to love you. How to get a good woman to like you. What are the good girls doing wrong that they don’t seem to know how to attract the good men? Or is it that the good ones just have really poor taste in women?
We dug deep into this ‘issue’ and came up with the most common reasons why the good guys fall for the bad ladies:
- They have friendzoned the good girls. Some of these good guys think that the good girls are too nice to them because they are just being friendly. They thought the good girls are ‘too good’ for their romantic and sometimes lustful intents that they’ve put them in the friendzone. Others are placed in the ‘bestfriendzone’ while some, still, are in the ‘sisterzone’. They could not imagine these girls being romantic and well, maybe, kinky. Maybe if you stop thinking of them as girls, and start seeing them as women, you’d realize they are far better than the bodice-wearing, make-up covered ladies you always go after.
- Good guys like the challenge of the bad girls. Most, if not all bad girls, know how to play their game. And these good guys, even when they are well aware of this fact, still try their luck and think they can win over the bad girls. What they don’t know (or at least refuse to recognize) is that these girls are leagues ahead of them in the dating game. They end up falling – and falling hard and submit themselves to utter heartache. Ouch! Unless you’re a player, don’t dare play with one. That’s the way to save yourself from pains of the heart, mate!Just in case, here are signs she’s not into you.
- All the good girls are taken – by the bad guys of course. They are left with no choice but to date the girls who are only after their heart. The good and nice ones have friendzoned them or have dumped them way too many times. The bad guys have won over them enough to let them rethink their taste in women and go for the bad girls. Maybe the clingy, heartbreaking ones need the amount of attention that they’re willing to give.
- These good guys think too highly of themselves. Most of the bad girls are on the top of the food chain. They are beautiful, attractive in every way, but are seriously known heart breakers. Their standards are high and they only date an elite group of men. Good guys think they make the part so they turn their backs on the good girls because they think and believe that they are good enough for the bad girls. Shame.
So, guys, which ones are you? Which kind of good guy are you?
It’s never easy being a shy guy. You are always awkward around women, you are always left speechless, and you’re always in too late – too late to make a move because she’s moved on or someone has taken a move on her faster than you did.
So how does a shy, awkward, unconfident guy make it in the big world of dating? How do shy guys compete with and survive a dating scene full of confident, competent women and a flood of alpha males surrounding them?
You are not the only shy person in the world. Just be yourself.
Read what Matthew Ganz says on how to meet women, for starters.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Embrace your awkwardness and shyness. You’re shy – so what? That’s what makes you special and more interesting over the cocky, boastful, arrogant, self-centered ones of the breed. You’re silence makes you mysterious and even more interesting. Use this to your advantage. No girl likes an over eager or overconfident guy anyway.
- Use your eyes and your smile. The secret to catching a lady’s attention is with eye contact and your smile. Keep a lingering stare at her eyes (staring elsewhere in her body – if you know what I mean – is just super awkward) and smile at the right moment. This skill is not easy so practice is a necessary. When out in a crowd, smile at strangers every chance you get. Practice the eye-contact-then-smile technique on everyone. This will help you develop that comfortable feeling around strangers.
- Start with dating shy girls. Confident, alpha females may eat you alive without them doing it on purpose. Their energy will suck out what little there is of yours and you may not match their need for energy. So go for the equally shy ladies around you. You’ll have more things in common and you’ll be far more comfortable around them.
- Talk about her. When in an actual dating scenario, ease your own tensions about talking about yourself by turning the table towards her. Ask about her, talk about her, learn more about her, shift the focus towards her and not on yourself. It should help you ease out some of the tension.
- Take a date in a place where you’ll be comfortable. Comfort is key to making a date work for you shy types. You have so much tension in your body that it would be greatly of help if the place where you are having your date is somewhere you are familiar with and comfortable in.
- Always try to be your best. Look great, feel great. Always dress in a way that makes you feel your handsomest. Oh, and don’t forget that to smell great too! Inner confidence is channeled through your eyes, your smile, and in your general stance. So wearing something that makes you feel great will instantly make you look just as great.
- Be yourself. So what if you snort when you laugh? You are not the only shy person in the world. To make you feel better, read this article about why some people are shy. In the end, there will be a girl out there who will feel you and accept your crazies just as easily as you accept theirs. Don’t be too hard on yourself, relax and be happy with who you are.
There is hardly any woman that can resist a great smelling guy. And for many women, how a person smelled like is sometimes easier to remember than how they looked. That’s why you should invest time and money in finding the right scent for you – that one scent that will remind people of you or win a girl’s heart at even the faintest whiff of it.
The Right Scent for You
Every man should invest time and money in finding the right scent for you.
When out looking for your “signature” scent, there are so many things that you’d want to consider. You can’t just go out and buy the first one that suits your nose’s fancy! There’s actually more to perfumes and colognes than just meets your nose. Here are some factors you might want to consider when looking for your perfect scent:
- Your lifestyle. Are you a smoker or a health buff running miles and miles every day on the treadmill? Do you drink? Do you spend more time indoors or outdoors? The kinds of activities you get into as well as the food you love to eat all contribute to your natural body odor. Therefore these things will likely affect how well or how badly a type of cologne or perfume will suit you.
- Your skin and body type. If you’re a naturally sweaty person, you may need something more than cologne that will stick to your body longer, like say – body musk or an aerosol type body scent. If you have a dryer, textured skin, you may need something else for it too, like an oil-based scent. But more importantly, you must consider how well your skin and body react to some scents – if you feel and extreme stinging sensation, itching, or difficulty in breathing over one type of perfume, then by all means ditch that perfume and go for a mild, non-alcohol based, hypoallergenic ones.
- Personal preference. Sure you are not allergic to it, and sure it suits the kind of fast-paced lifestyle you live but do you like it? If the scent fits the bill on everything else but this, move on to the next one. It’s no use buying something that you would hate using anyway. It’s like getting a girlfriend for the sake of getting a female companion and not enjoying her company anyway.
Not sure how to shop for scents? These guidelines might help you:
- Don’t do it in a single day. Unless you want to go home with numb sinuses, you’d want to keep a limit of at least 3 to 5 scent tests per go. Overdoing it would have you losing your ability to distinguish one scent from another.
- Ask for scented cards/sheets for better comparison. You can’t try out all the scents on your body for crying out loud! The sheets are there for a reason you know.
When you’ve found your final choice, try it on and see how comfortable you are with it. A great scent, coupled with SIBG.com guide on flirting, will surely take you to places!
The unemployment rate is still less than favorable and the economy is not back on the fast track. Unfortunately, you’re one of those who got hit by the unemployment axe. Sure a lot of other men around you are losing their jobs too and are finding it hard to get back into employment, but that does not make it any easier does it?
And as if things are not already bad as they are, the dating world is becoming as elusive as employment for you. That’s because a great deal of women u date men who are unemployed! And seriously, you could not blame them. You’ve lost a great deal of your own self respect over your unemployment, you can’t possibly hold it against them if they get turned off at the fact that you’re jobless and possibly living off of your parents’ basement or back in your old high school bedroom. Or that you could probably not take them anywhere fancier than the local 24-hour diner that serves soggy fries.
Most men, ego hurt and all, tend to be too defensive about their unemployment situation. They are so defensive that they end up sounding like total douchebags.
But what choices does an unemployed man have when it comes to the love scene? What chances does a single, unemployed man have at finding a woman who would date him in spite of? How do you still keep your dating life exciting when you’re struggling with your finances and job security? Here are some possibly helpful dating tips for the jobless man:
- Be honest. SO your best bud set you up on a date with this fabulous girl and then right in the middle of dinner, she asks you ‘so what do you do’? Your ego says ‘save me’ and you immediately rack up make believe stories about your overseas job, work-at-home thing and you’re only staying with your parents because you are looking to buy the house from them eventually out of sentimental value and love for the neighborhood. But lying will only make you look worse. Don’t worry, you can still have a great first date despite the fact that you’re in between jobs. And if you’re as good in lying as an ostrich is in flying, you’re putting yourself in a very humiliating situation. Tell her things as they are. She will appreciate you more for it.
- Don’t be cocky about it. Most men, ego hurt and all, tend to be too defensive about their unemployment situation. They are so defensive that they end up sounding like total douchebags. If and when she does ask about your employment status, don’t try to be too cool about it (makes you sound like a bum) but don’t sound like you’re trying to get her sympathy. Don’t linger in the topic.
- Be a man with a plan. Women don’t always need to see what you have achieved or what you are trying to achieve; more often than not, we girls are more into seeing that you are actually trying. And don’t just have a plan. Look for a job, dude and let her know. Read this article when waiting for the bus to your interview. It will help big time. If your unemployment becomes the topic of your conversation, you’ll find your confidence brimming (without being arrogant) at the thought that you could tell her how you’re planning to combat your current situation, what you’re actually doing to get out of the situation and that you have no plans of staying in the pile of crap you’re currently in. If she likes you, she’ll admire you for having a plan.
Unemployment is something that strikes people everywhere, every day. It should not, however, be the end of the world for you. Neither should it be the end of your dating life. If it’s any consolation, there are more unemployed female than male.
You thought you had a perfect relationship. You were perfectly happy and content with her. She was all you ever wanted, all you ever needed, all you’ve ever dreamed of having. And you thought she was just as happy as you. And then she suddenly walked out on you, catching you by utter surprise.
And then you ask yourself, over a bottle of Jack Daniel’s, what went wrong. What did you miss? You thought she was just as happy when the whole time she was just thinking about the best way to break up with you.
What did you miss?
The answer? Probably a lot. For some reason, women have this strange difficulty of finding the right ways to say things. It’s as difficult as finding out whether or not she’s into you. Women depend on their intuition to understand what men are not saying, and we, in turn, are hoping that you are going to understand the things that we don’t say as well. But you know what, things could get pretty easier for guys if you only get dating and seduction advice from SIBG.com.
Because we forget men have weaker instincts and comprehension for the non-verbal cues. Does male intuition even exist? Sounds more like an oxymoron.
A girl who loves you will always be interested about how your day was or how you feel.
Here are the signs that you’ve probably missed – signs that she wants to break up with you:
- She’s constantly distracted. Women are normally distracted but when you guys are alone, and you can’t keep her attention every single time you’re together, you most likely have lost her heart too.
- She can’t look at you in the eye. When you talk, her eyes are wandering. Even when she says she loves you back, she says it without looking into your eyes.
- She finds it hard to be intimate with you. She finds less interest in having sex with you, and when she does have sex with you, she wants to get it over and done with ASAP. Her kisses are not as passionate; she may not even kiss you back.
- She keeps secrets from you. When she does not tell you big things that are happening in her life, when she does not tell you how her day went, or she’s not as engaged in answering yous ‘how are you questions’, she does not see it a necessity to tell you about her life’s happenings.
- She goes out without you more frequently. Girls are naturally clingy, some women are just not practitioners while others are exaggeratedly clingy. But when you find her getting more and more interested in watching movies alone, going shopping alone, or going out for coffee without you, then you must take this as a red flag. Or even when she is at home with you, she hardly stays in the same room as you and likes being left alone.
- She talks about other men. This is a telltale sign. Women normally talk about other people in general, and even other men. But when she does this too frequently, it means these things and people are more interesting than you.
- She hardly asks you how you are. A girl who loves you will always be interested about how your day was or how you feel; when she stops doing this, her interest in you is totally gone.
It is important for men to spot these signs and address them soon to either save the relationship or just so they don’t get a very bad surprise.